Oct 16, 2011

The Kent Family has expanded

I have been waiting to post these photographs for 8 months now! You don't even know how hard that was for me. You are probably wondering why I didn't post them, well the law told me I couldn't. :/ So I had to obey and wait patiently till it was time. Sigh. BUT now that the adoption has been finalized I am allowed to put these absolutely gorgeous, squishy, faces online. The Kent family might look familiar to you, well the boy in the middle anyway. He's my nephew and you might have seen him around the blog. Well let me tell you a little bit about their story on how the newest additions became family.

Here is the really short version. Ha! Back in December 2010, I remember my sister-in-law telling me about these three siblings that have been in foster care. God worked it out and they became foster parents and took these three beautiful treasures into their home. When we went over there to meet these children I about melted! I LOVED them so much when only knowing them for a few minutes.
Hmm this is supposed to be the short version, I can never tell the short version. So I'll try again. (takes a deep breath) My sister-in-law and her husband told the courts they wanted to adopt all three of them. It took some time and heartache but like I said above, God worked it all out and they are now officially their own children! Praise His Holy Name! Until they were officially adopted no mention of them were to be online. So now you have a short story to go with these beautiful faces. Take a look at what God brought together and you will be able to see how hard it was to keep these to myself.








With three boys around the house, having a sweet little girl is like heaven.




Dad brought along some mustashes for the boys. This is the way things are at the Kent house, always goofing around.




Well I hope you enjoyed getting to meet the newest additions to our family. But stay tuned because I have yet to blog the "Adoption Day" pictures.

No comments:

Blogging tips