Dec 10, 2011

My Son's Japan Mission Trip

Remember when I did the fundraiser for my son's mission trip to Japan? If not you can read about it here. Well with the help of some beautiful families that signed up for a mini session, my son went to Japan! With his schooling at YWAM he got closer to God and learned SO much that has changed him for the rest of his life. He is wanting to attend the next school there called School Of Evangelism (SOE) which begins in January. He is in the process of raising support and asking for prayer during this time. I am AMAZED at what God can do!

Here is a little slideshow Gaige and I put together from a collaboration of images taken by himself and his team.
They traveled to Japan to bring hope to the people who needed to hear the Gospel and to serve those affected by disaster. They did tsunami relief, street evangelism, and performed in schools. So grab your kleenex and sit back and let me take you to Japan. Be prepared to tear up and cry if you need too. I know I do every time. And I've seen it about 100 times! God is so good!



Please join me in prayer that my son will get to go to this next school. Thank you ALL so much!

No comments:

Blogging tips