Oct 8, 2012

Renewal Of Vow's Ceremony in Jamaica

I noticed that I am a little behind in blogging. It's much easier to post my latest sessions on Facebook and tag everyone than it is to keep up the blog. Well today I am going to try it get this thing all caught up, starting with this past summer in July.

One of my best girlfriends has been married for 15 years and she and her husband wanted to renew their marriage vows in their favorite vacationing spot in Jamaica. They invited a few friends and family to share in the occasion and I was asked to photograph the ceremony. I was like, "UMMM YEAH I'll go to Jamaica to shoot your wedding!!" My husband and I made it into a working vacation and had the most romantic time! We are totally planning on going back someday. I have gathered just a few of my favorites from the wedding to share with you. So just sit back and enjoy.

This is a saying often used in Jamaica and perfectly fitting for the occasion! This is my FAVE pic of them all and I even entered it into a photo contest.

The Ceremony took place on 7 mile beach in Negril, Jamaica at Couples Resorts.
This was AWESOME! After we were all done with the photographs the Bride & Groom walked down the beach and the whole resort was cheering them on an whistling for congratulations.

No comments:

Blogging tips