Nov 6, 2012

The Minor Family

I had the privilege to photograph fellow photographer, Jennifer Minor, from Minor Impressions Photography and her beautiful family! Jennifer and I had been friends on Facebook for about two years now and had never met until this photo shoot! We have chatted and tried to get together for coffee but life as you know it, happens. Now that I have met Jennifer I can't believe it has taken this long to meet my new friend. During the shoot you would have thought we've been friends for years.
I LOVE this family! They were such a joy to photograph. I just have to say that it was very difficult to chose my favorites for the blog cause I loved them all. If I could sum this family up in a few words I would say: stylish, beautiful, helpful, and fun! And these girls are the CUTEST!
Now I'm off to buy some boots. ;^)

No comments:

Blogging tips