Dec 8, 2012

My Family

Just like every family, we were in need of recent pictures of us of this time in our life right now. My son came home from school for Thanksgiving so it was the perfect time to plan a family photoshoot. So I did. I now know what my clients go through before their sessions. It takes LOTS and LOTS of planning! You need to think of the color scheme for the shoot, the outfits, location AND schedule it when everyone can be there! It kinda gets nerve wrecking but it's so worth it! With my family, there was only one 30 minute window to get this done and all I wanted was one family shot and a couple with the kids and hubs. So Thanksgiving afternoon we all got ready and drove to a place that I have been admiring for some time. Set the camera on the tripod, told everyone about what I had in mind (as far as posing goes) and then clicked the button and RAN to my spot, then posed. This happened about 5 times. And did you see I was in heals?! We brought my fur baby to be in the portrait too, but this one I liked the best. I think he ran with me to my spot but kept going. HA! He's in the pic so that's all that matters! So the bottom line is that... yeah it may cost money and it may be a pain to get the whole family together for a few shots, but having even ONE picture is priceless!

 

No comments:

Blogging tips