Dec 17, 2012

Caris: Child Model

I have been photographing Caris since she was three days old. She is now 4 years old and so that pretty much makes her a pro in front of the camera. These shots were taken along with her yearly family shoot but she needed a blog post of her own.

Caris is a STAR! She knows how to pose and when I wanted her to do something else all it took was a little direction. Not much, just a little. I would also like to mention that she is a song writer and singer! Take a look at her in action at last years photoshoot.

Caris should totally be signed up with a modeling agency. She could model anything and people would buy it! I even wanted to buy that dress! ha ha So to get her started into modeling I made Caris a comp card. ;^)

1 comment:

Bildretusche in groupdmt said...

wow so cute baby with nice photography....

Blogging tips