Dec 14, 2012

The Baker Family

This is one of my favorite families! You may recognize their faces because they are all over the blog. The little one, Caris, is such a model that she is going to get her own blog post. So stay tuned for that. I am so honored to be able to photograph this beautiful family every year!

 Let me tell y'all a little bit about the Baker's. Christie and I have been BFF's for 26 years! Her husband, Hadley is a very popular youth pastor. He and Christie run an awesome student ministry called Verve. (you can check out their website here) And Caris, boy does she love her daddy! I just love witnessing the trust between father and daughter as you will see in the last set of images in this post.

To sum it all up: The Baker's are well known in the community and much loved by everyone!

No comments:

Blogging tips