Apr 10, 2013

He came home for Spring Break

My son, Gaige is in his 8th month of the School Of The Bible (SOTB) with YWAM. This is his third school with them and the longest. I was so excited to have him come home for Spring Break!!! I thought we needed some new pics of him cause the last shoot we did was his senior session! Yeah I know, WAY TOO LONG!

With each school that he has done with YWAM the students would team up and go on an international outreach. With the first school, Discipleship Training School, Gaige went to Japan. You can read about that trip here. And with the second school, School Of Evangelism, He and his team went to London in which I did a fundraiser for. Well with this school they will be going to South Korea! Gaige is very passionate about Koreans and is super excited about going. As with the past mission trips he is to raise his own financial and prayer support. He has quite a bit to raise yet so we are praying that God willing, Gaige would be able to help bring the gospel to South Korea.

I love his smile so much! That last picture is what he looks like all the time! If you would like to support this mission in anyway and would like to contact me, shoot me and email or contact me on fb. Thanks so much and my God bless you!

No comments:

Blogging tips