May 23, 2013

Morgan {Senior}

You might recognize this gorgeous young lady from being all over the blog. She so happens to be my daughter! Let me tell you a little bit about Morgan: she has been homeschooled all her life. She's very creative, artistic, stylish, and has a bubbly personality. Morgan loves classic rock and especially loves her little turquoise Ford Ranger truck.

For her senior shoot I wanted to capture her in all her glory. I think I did just that. But after looking at the film, I was thinking that her father and I need to lock her up for a couple years. Being a photographer's daughter and muse all her life, taught her how to pose and work the camera. What have I created?! Dear Lord help us. So sit back and let me introduce my absolutely stunning, heart-stopping, overwhelmingly beautiful, daughter.
    And since I'm her mother and my job is to embarrass her, I wanted to add these outtake shots to show you just how goofy Morgan really is! After she gives me fierce face she will give me one of these goofy faces! LOVE her so much!!!
   

No comments:

Blogging tips