Sep 4, 2013

Bosnian Beauty

Wow isn't Adisa gorgeous?! And she can bust out a pose or two as well.

Adisa and I met a few months ago and we instantly clicked. We have this mother/daughter like relationship going on since she's close to my kids' age but yup, she's my friend.  Adisa is the very first Bosnian I've ever met, at least I think so. :} She even taught me that Bosnian's say, "Ciao" as a greeting or salutation as the Italian's do. Cool!

Ok anyway, I was super excited to do a photoshoot to capture her obvious beauty and sweet personality. It was a hot day in Texas but we had some wind to cool us down AND we made it work with us! I loved how these turned out and I know that she is pleased as well. Enjoy and Ciao! ;^)



I love this progression! When I saw her do the first pose I shouted, "Oooooo I like that!" and then she couldn't handle a straight face any longer.


Can somebody give this girl a makeup ad? Can't you just see it..."Easy, breezy, beautiful, Cover Girl."

No comments:

Blogging tips