Sep 8, 2013

The Goetz Family

Last week I had the privilege to photograph the beautiful Goetz family! We chose to shoot in September thinking it would be cooler weather, but boy were we wrong! It was about 100 degrees outside while shooting! Thank goodness you can't even tell in the pictures! And I just have to say what troopers they were!

Little boy Goetz could totally be a child actor! He came prepared with a cape and everything! He performed astonishingly well! I'd tell him to give me a smile or whatever and he'd give it to me. Then when I praised him he would get up and go about his business and play. HA! He's a pro at this already! and at 5 years old! O.o

The Goetz family is a sweet and fun family. I mean check them out throwing and spinning their little one around. Ok enough talking from me. So just sit back and scroll down and you will see just a glimpse of the love this family has for one another. I think I captured it perfectly.
   

No comments:

Blogging tips