Jan 20, 2009

Roxy


Before I tell you about Roxy I want to say that I have been thinking that I wanted to do another doggie photoshoot. Well the weirdest thing happened the other day.
We were doing school at the kitchen table and this schnauzer comes into our backyard and starts to check it out. We were all perplexed until I see our gate open. Then the awwws came and "how cute". Mack was freaking out because someone else was in his domain.
I went out and saw that she had tags. I contacted the owner but they never responded. So I thought I should take some pictures in case we made a "Found Dog" sign.
Roxy was a very sweet doggie! And I know the owners would be devastated to have lost her. Here is her mini photoshoot.



I do think she was afraid of my camera.





A few hours later Roxy went home and her owners were most greatful.

2 comments:

lonewolf11 said...

Ant Allison,

Those were really good pictures!

Meagan Vestal

Allison Rocker said...

Aww Thank you Meagan!

Blogging tips