Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I wanted to make a post about my dear friend, Camery Pollard. This woman is super talented in everything she does. God has truely gifted her. Camery's passion is creating art on walls and turning them into beautiful murals that will last for years. Check out her work on her super cute website at www.cjpmurals.com . Warning: you will be there for a long time because there is a lot to look at. My kids rooms are on there too and their murals have grown with them over the years. So if you live in Kitsap County, Washington and are wanting a unique mural for your home, check her website out.

Back in 2007 I went to Washington to shoot their family portraits. There are so many good ones but I had to narrow it down to my most favorites. Oh and I have to say that Washington's beaches are so beautiful!

In this first shot they ordered a big standout print that is mounted on their wall in their home. It looks awesome!





This is Daisy, their fur baby. She's in her favorite spot in the house, right under the kitchen table.

I so love these pictures that I caught of their daughter practicing at the piano. When I was taking pictures here and there I heard her playing so I *had* to capture how beautiful the moment was.


No comments:

Blogging tips